leader ad

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Horror marathon Day 6: The Horde


People who know me know that I love foreign films, yes I’m snooty like that.  So, when I heard that on Netflix Streaming they had The Horde available I was stoked, as I’ve been wanting to see this for a while now.


Those of you that won’t see a foreign film because they don’t want to read… dudes, just deal with it, there are some AMAZING freakin’ movies out there that are foreign.  Are gosh-darn it The Horde is one of them!

That’s right boys and girls, one of these darn horror films that I’ve seen this month is actually pretty awesome.  (of course Jaws too)

The Horde is a French 28 Days Later.  If you like fast-speed zombies, this is your movie!  Sorry, no Thriller-action here, this is hardcore, blood, action running mayhem and The Horde really does a great job. 

One of the things I really like about this is that it’s not just about the zombies, but it’s the inter-personal character stuff that drives it, ala Walking Dead, so that’s another good sign.

So go to Netflix and watch this. Yeah it’s French. Yeah you will have to read (mostly in the beginning but once action starts, not much dialog) but it’s VERY good and I liked it a lot and I’m a fan of Zombie horror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leader ad