leader ad

Friday, October 12, 2012

Horror marathon Day 12: The Innocents.

First let me start off by saying that kids freak me out.  That's right, I am a parent and like all parents, we say that children are scary!  So right off the at you got kids in this flick you know it's going to be terrifying.


The Innocents, a old-timey film, 1961 black and white (you know i love it already) is a good ghost story.  We got the beautiful governess who comes to the large estate to take care of these sweet 2 kids.  You know something it going down soon, when the kids are like little angels.

I won't spoil it, but it's good, the music is good there's some nice eerie bits to it and what I liked about it was that it wasn't clear cut and dry, you never knew what was going on or if things were just being imagined.  I like that.

Go see this,  rent it and watch the Innocents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leader ad